Receive email and text alerts directly to your mobile device by tracking !BigBearLakeFish. You'll be the first to know when something awesome happens, like...
The Big Bear Lake Fishing Association is a charity organization founded to help develop and implement programs that will sustain, protect and promote our fishery for the benefit of anglers and community partners.
We offer two memberships, Standard and Tagged, both help raise money so we can make our mission statement a reality. Please consider becoming a member and help us ensure a beautiful and well stocked fishing destination for years to come.
During the weekend of September 29th - October 1st 2017, we hosted our first annual trout tournament known as the Fall Fishing Festival. This festival featured outdoor adventure, fishing fun, and a ton of cash and prizes!
The first annual Fall Fishing Festival had over $2,000 in cash and prizes, and we would like to acknowledge and congratulate the winners:
- Mike O - $300
- Carl V - $300
- Marina S - $300
- Carl V - $170
- Stephan B - $170
We would also like to announce the winners of prizes that were graciously donated from our Business Members (any prizes not claimed within 30 days will be rolled into the 2018 Spring Fishing Festival).
Raffle Winners (Tagged Fish Prizes)
- Chuang Dynasty $50 Gift Certificate - Stephen B
- Holloways Marina 2 hour fishing boat rental - Calin W
- Big Bear Charter Fishing 3 hour fishing trip - Christopher C
- Big Bear Cool Cabins two night midweek stay - Danyl R
- Big Bear Hostel $100 off next stay - Marina S
- Resort Town Rentals $100 off next stay- Chris C
- Bass Pro Shops $50 gift card - Les K
- Cabin Fever $75 gift card - Wyatt J
- Lake Gregory Water Park Pass - Stephan B
- Rod and Reel Combo - Ron V
- Phenix Baits $50 gift card - Jacob A
- Tokyo Sushi $50 gift card - Carl V
We would like to thank the fishing industry vendors who supported this year’s event with prizes for our goody bags:
- Bass Outfitters - Eric Brewer
- PhenixBaits.com - Robert Schneider
- TruTurn Hooks
- Tacky Fly Fishing
We also thank the many other individuals, corporations, some of which made the long trek up the mountain in support of our event
- Shaved Ice
- CoolCabins.com - Aaron Armstrong
- K-mart - Big Bear
- Big Bear RE/Max - May Armstrong
- Cantrell Guide Services
- Big Bear Municipal Water District
- Big Bear Visitors Bureau
Finally, we would like to thank Pine Knott Marina and Bosco’s Bait and Tackle for hosting the event. Good Luck Fishing for the rest of the year. Please don’t forget our 2018 Spring Fishing Festival which is scheduled for April 6, 7, and 8th. Thank You so much!!
If you are looking for a great place to stay while in Big Bear check out these great lodges:
Pine Knot Marina
439 Pine Knot Avenue
Big Bear Lake, CA 92315