Receive email and text alerts directly to your mobile device by tracking !ChordsAndVines. You'll be the first to know when something awesome happens, like...
Chords and Vines is a unique radio program designed to pair great music with amazing wines. Listen every Sunday at 2pm as Kat Ellis, Tom Plant, and Toni Koch visit a different venue in Southern California and interview/showcase the best and most talented musicians in the area.
They listen to a few of the artist's original tunes and then one of the incredible wine (or brew) experts will pair those tunes to wine or beer from any of several award winning wineries and breweries...very similar to food and wine pairing only with music and wine. Of course they have to sample and give their opinions of the wines and brews too which just adds to the fun.
Click to Tune In!
They have also taken a few road trips to other wine regions to meet new artists and learn about wines and brews from that area. The public is always welcome to join us either at the venue or listen in live to the show or the archives on our website.
In addition to wineries, breweries, restaurant, and other venues, Chords and Vines broadcasts have included several wine, food, and music trade shows including the prestigious Winter-NAMM Show in Anaheim California, LA WineFest, interviewing musicians and others in the music and wine industry.
Remember we broadcast from a different venue each week so you need to check our schedule for location if you're coming out to the live broadcast.
- March 5, 2017 - Franklin's Cove; Artist Johnn Demps
- March 12, 2017 - Judi and Jim Brady from Roadrunner Ridge; Artist: James Holland
- March 19, 2017 - Celebrating Kat's Birthday with Rob Miller from Bluefish
- March 26, 2017 - TK Promo Artist Marina V at LA Studios
- April 2, 2017 - Michael Ann Azouli - at LA Studios
- ** April 6, 7, 8 - Reality Rally
- April 9, 2017 - TBA so save the date!
- April 16, 2017 - Easter - Rerun of previous broadcast
- April 23, 2017 - TBA
- ** April 28, 29, 30 - Bluegrass Festival @ Tucolata Creek Ranch
- April 30, 2017 - TK Promo Artist - Austin's Jana Pochop
- May 7, 2017 - post Cinco de Mayo party at Los Reyes Mexican Restaurant in Wildomar with special guest Bridgette Moore
Note: Events within ** are Chords & Vines involved or sponsored events and may not be part of our regular broadcast
If you're a musical artist and would like to be featured on our show...
If you are a venue owner/manager that would like to host a Sunday Chords and Vines or you would like to sponsor or advertise on Chords and Vines...
Please take time to visit our sponsors, we couldn't do Chords and Vines without their continued support!
Attorney Christopher J. Whelton
Temecula Valley Music Awards