The Future Of Southern California
Murrieta is a young, on-the-go, affluent community. With a population of just over 113,795, a median age of 34, an average family income of over $105,000 and recently recognized again as one of the safest cities in the nation, Murrieta is where millenials call home!
We are proud to announce that the @CityofMurrieta is now on Instagram and Twitter! We are working hard to make it easier for you to engage with, and get information about our great city, so follow us @CityOfMurrieta on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, for the latest news and awesome pics.
If you have any fun or informative posts relating to Murrieta, use the #mymurrieta hashtag so fellow Murrietans can check them out. We are always on the lookout for awesome pics and posts about Murrieta so tag us and we may repost!
Saturday, March 18th
Location: Murrieta City Hall
Are you getting ready to tackle those spring cleaning projects? When cleaning out the garage this year it is important to be vigilant to look for Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) items.
Murrieta residents can properly dispose of these items for free on Saturday, March 18 from 9:00 to 2:00 p.m. at the rear parking lot of City Hall.
Tuesday, March 28th
Coffee with the City
8:30am - 9:30am
Location: Murrieta Chamber Office
Attention business owners!! Join us on the 4th Tuesday of every month for 'Coffee with the City'. The purpose of these meetings is to allow you as a business owner to pose questions directly to city representatives in a fun environment.
Is there construction by your business which may impact traffic? What is that building that is going in on the corner of the 215 and Clinton Keith?
Have questions like these answered over coffee and donuts provided by Dunkin Donuts of Murrieta!
These meetings are free to attend and no RSVP required.
It's easy to stay connected, just Track Us and you will receive Tracker Notifications about upcoming events, it's free and easy!
City Of Murrieta
Young Affluent Community
- Population of over 113,795 - one of the largest cities in Riverside County
- Median age of 34
- $105,000 average family income in Murrieta
Location, Location, Location
- Proximity to San Diego, Los Angeles and Orange County
- Center of Southern California market; proximity to over 21 million people
- Path of Southern California's growth
Education & Workforce
- Murrieta's high-quality schools consistently exceed State's exemplary mark
- More than 28% of Murrieta's residents have a BA or advanced degree
- Proximity to 22 colleges/universities
- Top 10 safest city in the U.S. for population of 100,000 or more
- City-owned Police Department and Fire Department
Quality of Life
- Close to 600 acres of parkland; miles of hiking and riding trails
- Santa Rosa Plateau Ecological Preserve
- Jack Nicklaus and Robert Trent Jones, Sr. designed golf courses
- High-tech public library
- City/community events